THE MORNING NEVER CAME
I was yet not ready, for a last breath, though it was evening of my life, visuals were clear.
You picked me up in your arms and made me to sleep on my beautiful bed, though I cried little of pain, but my sweet angels made me comfortable being so dear.
Not knowing it will be the last night, went to sleep early after a short talk which never did before.
Not bothering since sweet angels were sleeping with me, will ever allow to leave me alone any more.
It was the mid night of 29th Aug 2003, I repeatedly prayed to the God, allow me, little more, let I least give my final blessings to my loving angels and bid goodbye,
O God “I shall vanish from the world and disappear forever”
My love ones who are not far away but sleeping alongside.
Kindly awake them up though mid night,
Or let I do, they will frighten seeing you, go little away
from their sight.
I dreamed of seeing off happily my Angels to the in-laws,
Time not yet ripe, but it took away my all dreams which I saw.
Wedding songs of my angels not in my life anecdote to listen,
Helpless Mama greets you ahead of all those events yet to happen.
I am proud of you my angles, never feel away from my care,
may not be seen but shall remain and felt like air here and there.
Though tears rolling down from eyes, being helpless saying in heavy voice,
my sweet hearts you will remain my love not in the this birth but every life.
Each one has kept for me; it gives relief in the departing moments to proceed;
Hanging your sisters always caring, striving to come first,
though painful instance I got,
when you got heart but always hugging me, love for animals shows you are a special gift of God.
Leaving behind with only last blessings to grow and succeed.
Some time even now still see tears and you are crying ,
the pain that’s in your eyes,
But please don’t be sad I am still with you because love never dies.
Close your eyes when time comes of celebrations, I shall be with you always and all the times.
Your heavenly Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment